Yesterday I wrote a post that went into how great Jott was in combination with Xpenser. Today, I will tell you why Jott is one of those “gotta have it” tools on the web and the best part about this is, that it’s all free!
Jott™ is a revolutionary new service that automatically converts your voice into e-mail and text messages—anytime, anywhere, with any cell phone. Jott™ makes you more productive and efficient by capturing your ideas, notes to self, tasks, and more without using your keypad.
I’ve found Jott to be extremely helpful in a couple different situations:
- It’s much easier to Jott someone a response instead of texting when you’re in the middle of driving / riding / running around.
- You are out and about and need to remind yourself of something for later.
- It’s great to track expenses with Xpenser using Jott!
- You can use it to blog a post!!
- You can use it with Twitter, Jaiku, Blogs, Zillow, Yahoo Groups, 30 Boxes, Remember the milk, Tumblr, and the list goes on and on! Look here!
If you are like me, it takes me way too long to text someone a response or have conversations using texting on a cell phone, Jott makes it easy, and that I can appreciate!
Did I already mention that it’s FREE?
Check out Jott for your everyday use!